A programmable current source is a common circuit for linear control of a valve. The Apex Microtechnology product family of high-current linear power amplifiers provides a variety of performance options for proportional valve control applications in grounded or floating load configurations. Depending on the specific demands of the circuitry, product selection can be based on high current and voltage supply, or high current and linearity of the Class A/B output.
- Multiple combinations of high current, high voltage
- High current output up to 50 A
- Wide voltage supply operation ±2.5 V to ±200V
- Excellent linearity – Class A/B Output
- Circuit protection built in
- IC, hybrid and open frame module product designs